Tulips Botanical Print
Vintage Botanical Print Tulips (Tulipa Gesneriana, Tulipe de Gesner) by Charles Dessalines D'Orbigny (1806-1876) beautifully reproduced in giclee.*
Vintage Botanical Print Tulips (Tulipa gesneriana, Tulipe de Gesner) by Charles Dessalines D'Orbigny (1806-1876) beautifully reproduced in giclee.*
This is a perfect housewarming gift, to decorate a blank space or as an addition to a gallery wall.
Epic Art Story produces giclee using 100% pigment ink on archival cotton paper (fine art museum standard 280gsm), which lasts over two hundred years with superior lightfastness properties. You can order it printed-only or along with one of our epic frames!
• Fine Art Cotton Paper 280gsm
• High-quality pigment print technology UltraChrome® HDX
• Eleven-color ink set delivers a wider colour gamut
• Highest print permanence ratings, lasting for many generations
• Meets the Fine Art Guild Print Standards
• Wide range of sizes available
• Note that there is a 15mm white border around the prints. Please let us know if you want yours without it.
All prints are protected inside acid-free cello bags, and shipped in a sturdy cardboard envelope or in a heavy-duty tube, depending on the print size.
If you choose this lovely print framed and ready to hang, we'd like to highlight that our frames are 100% handcrafted by us in the UK. They are provided with a glass window, sealed with high standard SEKISUI frame tape, felt bumpers to protect your wall, and fixings to hang it on the wall.
Please send us a message if you wish for a wooden frame or a white mount/mat which calls for a larger frame size.
All our products are proudly made in the United Kingdom.
*CC0 Public domain image. Digitally enhanced by Epic Art Story.